jueves, 27 de marzo de 2014

Viva la Vida...


viva la vida

I used to rule the world 
Seas would rise when I gave the word 
Now in the morning I sweep alone 
Sweep the streets I used to own 

I used to roll the dice 
Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes 
Listen as the crowd would sing: 
"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!" 

One minute I held the key 
Next the walls were closed on me 
And I discovered that my castles stand 
Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand 

I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing 
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing 
Be my mirror my sword and shield 
My missionaries in a foreign field 
For some reason I can't explain 
Once you go there was never, never an honest word 
That was when I ruled the world 
(Ohhh) 

It was the wicked and wild wind 
Blew down the doors to let me in 
Shattered windows and the sound of drums 
People couldn't believe what I'd become 

Revolutionaries wait 
For my head on a silver plate 
Just a puppet on a lonely string 
Oh who would ever want to be king? 

I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing 
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing 
Be my mirror my sword and shield 
My missionaries in a foreign field 
For some reason I can't explain 
I know Saint Peter will call my name 
Never an honest word 
But that was when I ruled the world 
(Ohhhhh Ohhh Ohhh) 

I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing 
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing 
Be my mirror my sword and shield 
My missionaries in a foreign field 
For some reason I can't explain 
I know Saint Peter will call my name 
Never an honest word 
But that was when I ruled the world 
Oooooh Oooooh Oooooh

Coldplay - Viva la Vida  

6 comentarios:

  1. Qué lindo ¡me encanta Coldplay! ¿Cómo seguís de tu migraña? Espero que muuucho mejor :)

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Hoooooooola Aymará, me siento mucho mejor y escuchando a Coldplay me siento excelente, me encantan :) gracias por preguntar.

      Abrazos.

      Borrar
  2. Espero que ya estés bién :)
    Besos y salud

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias a Dios mucho mejor Genín, no se ha ido por completo, pero ya es mínimo.

      Yo también te mando besotes.

      Borrar
  3. Adoro coldplay cuando lo escucho me trae buenos recuerdos..no se si a ti te pasa eso con la musica...
    Me alegra que estes biennn sandy un saludito

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Si, también me encanta, lo escucho y me transporta a bellos recuerdos.

    Saludos.

    ResponderBorrar